Door mirrors

Hello guys quick question for you all I took the inside covers of the mirrors on my 03 2.0 x they are elec adjustable and heated but I found a small multi plug with 2 wires connected to it and they go into the loom under the door card but nothing plugged into them any ideas what they are for or what they are to power.

Paul

Oh ok have to look around the breakers for some folders and the switch,,,,, thanks for that I asked on here because there is nothing in the handbook or the manual about it.

Paul

Upgrading to folding mirrors is quite common with Imprezas.  You will need to find parts from a Japanese import and that may be quite difficult because although they are about in the UK, there are not as many as the Impreza.

Cheers for that, spoke to a guy a unity Subaru and for a change some one who is helpful and he told me the dates of the later imprezas that have the same part number for the power fold mirrors as the forester and uses same switch gear aswel, thought I would buy Jew then and fit to my forester until he gave me the prices.

I can convert mine to power fold for the miserly some of wait for it there is no easy way to say £510.00 I nearly had a Connery.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

My 2008 SG9 XTEn Forester has powered fold in mirrors. You may find some in a breakers.

If you find any let me know!

I've been looking for a replacement nearside one for my 2007 XTEn for 6 months now  :angry:

They're £350 new from Subaru !!!!!

Not found any yet for the Forester, have a pair and switch gear from a 2006 Impreza got from local breaker soon as get some good weather gonna have a go at fitting them, also joined breaker yard.com so may turn up for a Forester you never know will let you know if the others do fit.