2015 Forester STI

Highspirits

Looks lovely! Although, does it look a bit small?

I think that looks small as it's a lot lower, The new ones are huge I was parked next to one the other day and was a bit disappointed by the looks, park it in a crowd of oyher 4x4's and it would look much the same, least with the 1st & 2nd gen cars they look prerty unique

I still love the 2004-5 foz sti maybe after I net the 150mil tonight [emoji2] been told I'm not allowed that many cars !

Yep...a couple of those too [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Looks like it will have cvt transmission then, bet manual wouldn't be offered, like the new s4 jdm only impreza

I imagine it'll be cvt, the XT turbo currently only comes in cvt, no manual gearbox. Though it's pretty good, only odd thing is you don't hear it change gears like a traditional auto

I've driven an XT 2.0 turbo on an off road track, it's quite impressive what it can do, the hill descent assistance is very clever. It's very quick even on gravel. It did feel a little heavy though, but that might be because I'm used to an XV. It's a very nice car. I'm not sure i could justify the tax or fuel though.