The Rant! Thread

Gambit

Ok I know people been wanting to see the rant I was on about. I also know it's a touchy subject with some, as so many do it. But this isn't aimed at all cyclist I know a lot do obey by the rules and the rant works both ways with idiot drivers too.

But this picture they was all side by side to the point that the woman you see behind and closest to the right was almost riding on the white lines in the middle of the road. I watched 3 cars in front of me over take her giving very little room as she hadn't given any room for them to overtake. I did try to get a picture of it but she had moved in for oncoming traffic  :wacko: so by the time I'd managed to get my phone out and take the picture was a bit late. But I still think riding like this is bad.  :angry:

20141109_121630_zpsb24ad05f.jpg

• Like 2

I see loads that **** me off and horse riders where I live :( 

I did **** one sicklist off I call them sicklists not cyclists because if you hit them their on the sicklist. was racing a merc down a straight was catching up until my missus was moaning at me to slow down so I did wasn't worth the s*x ban. Sicklist had seen this starteted ranting at me so he got the bird as I drove past wasn't like he was in danger I'd seen him before I got near him  

Blue badge holders driving like bell ends. You have to pass the same test as us so why then proceed to drive like a knob when they have the badge displayed. And people who park using the blue badge obviously equalls no common sense, ah I have a blue badge so I'll park as close to a junction on double yellows as I can don't give a !Removed! if you cant actully see oncoming traffic because it's alright I've paeked two feet closer to bingo. Or on a bend or directly opposite a load of other parked car so nobody else can get past.

People with no kids pisses me off more. I know you can use them with kids upto 12 I think it is, not that I would with a kid over the age of 8.

I do like it though when I have my 6 year old with me pull up tinted windows you can see the mothers looking at me trying to guess that I haven't got a child then out pop's my son and they carry on packing the shopping in the boot. Always cheers me up that :D 

the other week at my local morrisons i was in my scoob, BMW z4 parked in one,

Made a comment at the shopping trolleys saying bmw drivers must be retarded and cant read

" its a expensive performance car i dont want it marked"

luckily he left at same time as me giving it some and i just laughed at his silly 3.0........ BANG BANG scoob firing flames out the exhaust he backed off then tried to get past

he failed badly and got wiped the floor with........

• Like 3

Haha yeah I had a z4 with his blond bit of stuff trying to be a clever **** behind me. The road then splits in to two lanes I waited for him to make hid move geared it down and that was that didn't see him again lol

Towie and made in Chelsea ; what is the point ?? Really ??

I'm waiting for the sunshine bus to come take joey Essex away as they realised he got out :-)

Made in Chelsea ..... They live in Shoreditch !!

Now its comic relief or some ****** soon isn't it ?? Everyone put 50p in the bucket like non uniform day st school and you get to kick them in the nuts or mark wright licks a 9v battery for 24 hours now that will raise money

I reckon we should arrange a bit party for all the TOWIE, made in Chelsea geordie shore and all the other dead beats who've become celebrities for being thick as a breeze block and pudding and !Removed! themselves on telly, some !Removed! role models for today's youngsters. Anyway have s big do, invite them all and then lock them all away from the public eye forever. George Clooney celebrity, Kiera Knightly celebrity, sir Anthony Hopkins celebrity, joey Essex numbnuts, think as pigshit loser.

Stop putting these nobs on the telly and calling them celebrities.

That's my rant for today

Oh except for dicks on pushbikes in London. Here's s hint, if you want to stay alive on your bike in London. . . Red light means effin STOP!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Cyclists that ride side by side or ignoring traffic lights get my goat .

Generally audi and beemer drivers who think indicators are a factory option that wasn't installed on their car .

Will admit id like to shake the hand of the audi driver in this vid

Skip to 6 mins as I couldn't find the original clip

Angry Cyclist gets Punched in the Face - Forum Th…:

• Like 1

Yeah I agree savage I'd have shaken that guys hand too. I remember it being on the news. And how the hell did anyone think that was ok to park like that unless they know you doing it for a laugh.

Did you take the reg id be wanting that sorted..

What a !Removed! ****. Please excuse my french lol.

Had some knob cut me up as I will pulling onto the A1 North today... Just as I was about to pull in behind him, he decided to hit the brakes... Some drivers just have no awareness of their surroundings.

• Like 1

2 lane exits of roundabout that go into 1 lane in about 5 meters ,**** me off as I can't go any were else ,you silly bus,

Near me on the duel carriage way on one of the roundabout on both sides they have built this !Removed! fence that goes like 20 m down the road then stops that blocks your view of the roundabout have not got a clue what this is for , but this has already caused one accident , it in my opinion has made the road more dangerous ( I can only take it that this is designed to slow flow of traffic at roundabout ) !Removed! retards

People who drive Hondas I will kill you , vtec is **** get a turbo

Dc5 undertook me on a roundabout was just gonna smash into it