The Rant! Thread

Gambit

Saw a **** on the m25 the other day with no rear lights. Headlights were on! I can understand one being put but both?

Dogs why? Can't even !Removed! walk themselves...idiots the lot of them. All they do is stick up the house with BO, farts and **** smelling food.

Yes, what is it with motorway drivers? M25 is four lanes in a lot of places now so I do a fair bit of undertaking with cars in the third lane and me in the far left lane...and I'm doing 70!

Dogs why? Can't even !Removed! walk themselves...idiots the lot of them. All they do is stick up the house with BO, farts and **** smelling food!

Your so right, dogs are rubbish, us people with dogs should've had kids like everyone else because kids can look after themselves, they don't **** and **** everywhere, they don't smell, or scream the place down, they don't cost a fortune and spend most of their early life filling their nappies with earthworms. Don't have dirty dog, have a child instead.

As you may have guessed I'm a dog person.

If the house smells it's because you're a lazy git, bath the dog and Hoover more often.

Dogs don't have BO because they don't sweat.

Everything farts!

If your dog's food smells **** it's because your a tight !Removed!, try buying some proper dry dog food not chappie!

Dogs are cleaner than children, fact!

Anyone who hates dogs is just jealous because they can't lick their own bits. [emoji12]

Great now I'm ranting about people's rants [emoji38]

[emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dogs are an excellent way to be able to escape out of the house at least three times a day, and keep fit.

Got roped into my first proper 'parent & child even last night, combination of a Christmas light turn on and the upstairs of a bar showing frozen to 30+ kids with parents. hell on earth lasted an hour before retreating to the sanctuary of home

in because you'll find lots of scooby owners will own dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mate, I meant I got you ranting about my rant [emoji3] I've got nothing against dogs I just saw the rant about cats and thought I know how to get people started [emoji16]

It's funny isn't it that we can get people passionately ranting quite easily...mention Xbox to a ps owner...iPhone to an Android nut, C64 to a Spectrum fan, cats to dog owners and visa versa, BMW to a Scoob fan. Love it [emoji4]

iPhone much better than android. Dammit, he's find it again [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical isheep thing to say [emoji8]

And happy birthday mate. If I had you on face book I'd spam your wall too [emoji6]

Not so much a rant but when I took my scooby in the have the exhaust fitted today the young mechanic says "I love scooby's there my favourite car, what mods have you done to it". Am I the only one who has done absolutely nothing and thinks it perfect as is it, apart from sticking in a pioneer appradio so now i'm stuck with the !Removed! iphone :D.

• Like 1

Taxi drivers I just F*****g hate them! No indicating stop where they like do what they like..Arrgh.Theres a layby near a row of shops not far from me about 20m long and the council decided to put a mini taxi rank in there taking up 4 spaces,i parked in it the other night(as always)and when I came back to my car a taxi had pulled up,and moaned that I shouldn't be In it,that was it.....It all came out f-ing taxi drivers blah blah.....I think he was a bit shocked! It did feel good :)Sorry if anyones a taxi driver on here, I know you're not all the same

Self employed people complaining that they have so much work on then standing around gassing to the sparks onsite so no one's doing any fecking work ! Get a move on stop complaining that your busy, busy good = money !

• Like 1

Self employed people complaining that they have so much work on then standing around gassing to the sparks onsite so no one's doing any fecking work ! Get a move on stop complaining that your busy, busy good = money !

Now that does annoy me. I think I'd say "we'll I can help you out with that, you can have all the time you want to sit around...P45"

I had one manager who used to spend 30 mins every morning telling me how busy she was and she had no time to read the 200 emails she'd received since yesterday...fact that 95% of them were spam and she'd wasted 30 mins telling me didn't enter her tiny mind.

Don't get me started, we've employed a contractor to help me buld out a load of new rooms, I two days I've managed to build and rack 2000sq foot.

He's managed to just about build the racking and he's just told me that he wont be finished and has no intention of putting all the shelves on ? ? What are we paying you for grrrr