The Rant! Thread

Gambit

My old boss used to invite me into to is office to spend half an hour going through all the outstanding work and then say "if you spent less time talking about it and more time doing it" :angry:

These Halfords cards are doin my nut , I have used it a fair bit and saved money which is good but it takes them 30 mins of phoning about and running back and forth to managers etc to sort it out ,makes me abit uncomfortable using it as I get treated as though I made it myself at home and the quee ends up being a mile long waiting for me to get my £2.50 off lol

I have not been refused yet which is good but still....................

I find myself not using it because of the hassle

People on the tube, or rather people who aren't in the tube but feel they have an absolute right to be on the tube, even if there isn't room. In fact I'm going to expand my rant to just the tube, actually no, Londoners in general, in fact EVERYTHING south of Watford Gap, oh and rip off taxis, £12 for 3 miles! Oh and effin Nandos, tried that the other night as everyone raves about it, muck, slop doesn't even describe it my dog wouldn't even eat it, I wouldn't give it to him or even my worst enemy. £18 for a chicken wrap that tastes like **** but you can't tell because it's so !Removed! hot you cant taste it, garlic bread like card board and cold chips, when i complained the waitress said "I am sorry about that" and walked off, you pay up front so what does she care. It's crap don't eat it eat proper food

Had a bad day getting out of London, on last leg though and sat in Euston waiting for my train and all will be good with the world.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

These halfords cards are doin my nut , I have used it a fair bit and saved money which is good but it takes them 30 mins of phoning about and running back and forth to managers etc to sort it out ,makes me abit uncomfortable using it as I get treated as though I made it myself at home and the quee ends up being a mile long waiting for me to get my £2.50 off lol

I have not been refused yet which is good but still....................

I find myself not using it because of the hassle

I've only been stopped once why the got the manager after that I just hand it to them and they do it without any fuss

Just smashed my phone, never managed to break one in all years of phone ownership and done two within 14 months. Still if it was an iphone would have broken as soon as it saw the floor. Had a year of the baby launching it around just pisses me off

I got an iphone and I've got a military grade case for it water, dust, vibration and impact resistant, even tested it (not deliberately I might add) today by dropping it down a flight of concrete stairs and watched it bounce all the way down and off the end where it fell about 8ft further before bouncing on the concrete floor below, I thought that was it being an iphone. But it's completely unscathed. Not even the case suffered. Best £20 I've ever spent. Sorry to hear you weren't so lucky.

The first one i fell over on !Removed! so don't have any complaints, the replacment has had a hard life and I'm always lobbinh it al over unintentionally. Literally just slipped out my pocket and fell maybe six inch. Must have been the final straw, still useable but not due upgrade till jan :( just looks rubbish,

Uesd to have it in a case but won't fit in car cradle !Removed! typical

My iphone may be crap but at least it fits in the cradle in the case and still plugs into my radio, and all my apps and phonebook work perfectly (until apple do their next round of fixing things that aint F*****g broken). :)

Yep, fixing all the stuff that ain't broke, breaking the stuff that worked and forcing you to empty your entire phone so you can do the update you didn't need or want.

Only saving grace is when working the iphone is actually very good

Spoke to soon :angry: was on my banking app, lost wifi even though my pc is working perfectly :angry: :angry: switched iphone off, tried to switch it on again and yep it's f****d, just like it did last time I used the updated banking app. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: iphones are sh*t.

tried that. I'm just getting the Apple then it goes off then I get the Apple again then it goes off then I get the Apple again, I wish I could change the logo to 2 fingers and send it back to them. :D  It's not even connecting to my pc with the cable symbol when I plug it in.

BLACK FRIDAY & BOXING DAY SALES 

Sad !Removed! plan to go shopping on these days  :angry: Boxing day gets my back up more than today but still fighting to get some crappy deal and queuing for hours to be the 1st to get crushed. I feel for the poor F@ckers that are forced to work on these days for the greed of others  :angry:

8420740-large.jpg

It has been reported on social media that members of the public were fighting in the early hours of this morning during Black Friday sales in Tesco, Cleethorpes.

Twitter user James Damm posted "Well Black Friday at the Tesco in Cleethorpes was carnage. Scrapping over TVs I'm shocked #skint wasn't filming it."

Simon Stephenson posted "Crazy scenes in Tesco Cleethorpes. Fights breaking out!!And that's not the Telly queue!!

Video of one woman getting a bit angry

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=337898886391082&set=vb.209986782515627&type=2&theater

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/black-friday-2014-live-updates-4707952