Hi I finally Got a Subaru :)

Sparky

Hi I have just bought the new 2015 wrx sti i have had it for just over a week now and I love it. I have always wanted a Subaru.there is a few bits which annoy me about it thou.the most annoying is the passenger seat you touch it and the seat belt sensor goes off.You can't even put you phone on it i have got to sort that.also I would agree with other members the power needs a bit more of a kick.nothing I dont think a cobb accessport and filter with some nameless 4" axle back pipes for good measures wouldn't sort going to order some bits next week;) an early Christmas present for my new car lol

Wotcha and welcome - feel free to get stuck in with the forum, we have a thread from other members on the new STi - some initial teething issues it would seem although dealer support seems good - get some photos up and keep us posted of your progress

• Like 1

Thanks I just added some picures get some better ones if it ever stops rainning so I can clean it.but while its raining i will address one of the annoying things the Stereo.i got an appradio I am just about to put in with the unchained app so get full control of my phone should be sweet once done and sound better to:)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, just hit 5K miles on my new model STI which I've now had 2 months. Absolutely love it, touch wood I've not had the teething problems of others although the passenger seat warning does go off with just a 4 pack of beer on it, so I just belt it in and it's all good :)

Would be interested to see what you think of a new Stereo, was very much considering it as the Bluetooth connection in mine drops after 20 minutes and I hated the USB playback on the screen but I found the dash function for the center screen to show the tracks playing so I may stick with it.

Hope if yours is a late model you should be clear of any of the known issues with rear diff leaking and petrol cap sticking.

Enjoy!

Phil

Cheers guys highspirits i would definitely buy a new Stereo it sounds so much better then the factory unit I put a pioneer appradio in so idea is to use a beta app roadradio unchained which will mirror your hole phone to the Stereo the only down side is I haven't used the mirroring yet. as some !Removed! head drove in to the back of me it's in the garage good start to my new car:(