2015 sti tracker

Well I rung the dealer asked why I have had no email or more info yet .he's just rung me back I have a number now and I also now know it's a scorpion Tracker .I give them a ring later get some more info add it up here .as when I bought the car no were did it tell me the car comes with a Tracker 1 it's gone to cost 10 pound to change on my insurace policy which will probably only save 9.50 ha ha just need the model to find out what discount it adds if any 2 its a good thing to have but will cost after the first year both of these things would of been handy to know at th time I was looking in to buying one but can't complain to much as I got a good deal on insurance compared to other peoples I seen £357 full comp I only have 1 years no clams to thought this was a good deal

I was surprised when look in to it be fare I was expecting it to be more was with admiral they wanted 651 but this is because Insures charge you for the bits they add on like hire car brakdown ect only need legal cover as car comes with Subaru assist brakdown and car for max of 48 hours if need

Wow that is an amazing price with the car and it's ages I'd have thought be more than that alot more. [emoji106]

Gambit - I got insured on my 2015 for £220 fully comp protected! That was with 9 years ncb.

It cost me over £100 to swap back into my RS!

Message to the op.....you don't HAVE to renew the Tracker after the year is up. It's up to you. When I got insured for £220 I never even mentioned I had a Tracker.

• Like 2

Gambit - I got insured on my 2015 for £220 fully comp protected! That was with 9 years ncb.

It cost me over £100 to swap back into my RS!

Message to the op.....you don't HAVE to renew the tracker after the year is up. It's up to you. When I got insured for £220 I never even mentioned I had a tracker.

I would have to keep the Tracker running as knowing my luck if I cancel it my car would probable go walk abouts its just my luck I can be the most unlucky person in the world at times take my insurance had 9 years ncb would be more now but did not have my own insurance for just over 3 years as was named driver on a car i told insurance who said yes we keep you on record as you are valued customer been with us years letter to state this to only to find out they told me basically a load of old crap i was not keep on record at all and lost all my ncb bunch of robbing twats still in the process of try to get them back but not holding my breath

• 4 weeks later...

I've just been informed my Tracker isn't responding scorpion track emailed me Friday got engineer coming out this week to check .does any one know where it's located so I can protect the area around it as I've had bad experiences with heavy handed so called technicians?