Evening all

Jasonpj

Hi mate welcome,

Theres a local meet, the 2nd moday of every month down at shefdield subaru service, it's wound down for winter at the mo but always a good turn out when the weather gets better.

Also if you need any advice or work doing they come highly recommend and a load of us here travel from all over to get work done

Cheers Stants.

I've read some good reviews about them so will have it booked in for a service and a good look over as there is no history with the car!

I actually picked the car up from Leeds so should have registered earlier and got some advice from a local!

Do you mean the meets have stopped until the weather picks up or is there one planned for December?

I think that's about it till the new year, I gets !Removed! freezing there & theres only so many people that can squeeze round the kettle, ash is regional coordinator for sheff, but I've not seen him since santa pod in sept.

Ash, mfnick, gambit, boozydave & myself all use them for stuff, Martin & dave know their onions.

Just take some biscuits to sweeten the deal [emoji51]

• Like 1