Fast show ?

quit

Don't lie Gambit ;)

I'll probably come along to this if we can get a couple going. Wouldn't this be better posted in the "shows" section too? Might get a few more views and more interest than in the regional part.

Nope think he enjoyed SIOC stand that much he's ran off :D 

If the course goes ok and can get my car sorted to go I might have a blast up the straight even if it's just for a picture at the start line for my facebook banner haha :lol:

Ash should fit right in then lol [emoji23] I know gems a member and know a few members in real life has mixed reviews most of them have disliked it for what ever reasons. was told it's a bit like scooby net with know it alls. But I can't comment on them I've not even joined them on facebook other than the chap who came here to slag us off from their club that annoys me. But on the same note we're two different types of club's with doing all models not just the impreza. Which I like. Vast of cars to look at like the legacy foresters. And the knowledge of tlag adam savage with each model I also like that [emoji2] But I am and think I always will wonder why we can't get the numbers for the events. And I wouldn't change anything here I do like how relaxed and easy going everyone here is and happy to help when they can. [emoji106]

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I joined a local club soon , subaru owners of northamptonshire on facebook

Been to few meets good bunch of lads from all backgrounds and they no Coventry scoobies Warwickshire scoobies etc a lot of scooby clubs and spares parts pages FB , as it's easy for meets etc but I like it here aswell :-) I see this as a national club I have invited them all to join here , but they are used to facebook , where as FB is new for me as I have always been against it , that's why I said before about pushing the FB page , I agree that it attracts the wrong kind of scooby owner not enthusiasts just retards , but look how big the sioc is massive and some are ok , I joined the sioc but I left the page last week as it's retarded , a guy had a bit of gear stick wobble , and he ended up selling the car for scrap because the sign of gear stick wobble is bent conrods and he needed and engine rebuild so I left lol lol lol how thick can you be lol most of them don't no **** .... Most of the lads I know used to,go with sioc but don't want to anymore lol

So I don't wanna step on anyone's toes but we got 8'cars going so far ,to fasts how in march at the pod a few more would be good so we can have a stand it will be under soon but it's not on the sioc stand if they have one there ,as it's not just a jap event so if you wanna come with us let me no and I'll add you to the list but need deposit by end of jan :-) or check out SOON on FB

• Like 1

For some reason I haven't spotted this post before but I did promise myself (and stants) that I wouldn't be taking my scoob to bits as much this year so might well be up for this [emoji39]

Never done the quarter mile before either so if I did make it I'll definitely be up for that , as long as there's no noise restrictions as my classic is loud n dirty sounding[emoji4]

As for why we don't get very many at the events I think it's mainly because it's a national club and we're spread about a bit .

• Like 2

I've always welcomed local club's to join in here and advertise the local meets. I've said the same to scotty who does the stickers for me. But people seem a bit reluctant to do thing's if the sheep don't group up lol

Think there's 3 from my local forum that post on here regularly (you know who you are lol)

It used to be really busy , friendly and helpful on there but now it's too quiet with only the mods posting occasionally with non related scooby stuff [emoji20]

So unfortunately for you lot, your stuck with me and my airfix scoob for a while longer [emoji39]

• Like 2

Glad to have you on board mate and all the other members. Said it before it's you guys that make this place what it is. Unfortunately for me we don't have a local scooby club I keep trying to get the guys that come to the monthly meets to join I'm not sure if they have even signed up. But looking at a meet on 27th so will try again lol.

• Like 1

i see people liking the facebook stuff, dont think they know there is a forum ! maybe someone should post links back to it etc?

I do keep getting Steve to post stuff on facebook with links back but I'm guessing a lot of the facebookers don't actually click the link. I've seen the figures of people who visit here on a daily basis and it's crazy. Thats reflected in the google search too, by just typing subaru club or impreza club we're top of the page, above Scooby.net, so must be doing something right :D or just a bunch of freaks coming to look at my profile picture ;)  

• Like 1