Hurst Cars

Dempsey

Evening all, just thought I'd ask if anyone has dealt or bought from Hurst cars and what their experience was and if anyone would recommend or say to steer clear?

I know it'll all be personal preference and opinions but at least may be able to see what the overall dealings seem to be like.

This is Hurst cars, Bedford with the owner Max.

Any help / advice appreciated chaps and chappets :)

I'm really sorry I missed this post, not intentional at all.

Well I am supposed to now be looking Monday pm sometime, hopefully between 4.30-5pm as he's supposed to be rectifying the things that were my main concerns and hopefully coming up with a deal after completed.

I certainly wouldn't say no to some experienced advice on the impreza that's for sure but don't want to take up your spare time. Also don't know if this was in response to hopefully going yesterday (didn't happen after my chat with him as he said he'd sort the issues) and has been moved to Monday.

I would be very grateful even if just a listen to it and so on to say yay or nay but like I say it's oy if your free and don't mind doing so.

Was a very nice offer ;)

Well, not really surprised at the moment but called today to double check about going to collect the car today (after a very thorough and longer chat organising it Saturday) and was given the usual been really busy and snowed under and haven't even looked at the car yet. :(

Am a little frustrated to say the least but the absolute final chance has been given to sort it out and make it 100% ready for collection on Saturday. I won't be getting too excited about it this time or holding my breath but I just hope this time he keeps to his word.

Also feel more discount is now in order for the messing me around 3 times.

We shall see what happens I suppose. At this rate I'm doubting I'll own a scoob in 2014 lol

Sorry to hear you're still having aggro trying to get your car....not good to hear.

Have you started to believe in karma, things happen for a reason etc yet, or still going through with it?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you're still having aggro trying to get your car....not good to hear.

Have you started to believe in karma, things happen for a reason etc yet, or still going through with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes mate, I always go on the if it's not meant to be something will stop it from happening. I just do really like this car which is why I'm holding out for this one last chance. If the goods don't come up in Saturday then I will be knocking this one on the head and start off looking again.

Just really love the look of the bugeye with the prodrive kit.

Only time will tell I guess.

• Like 1

Needed a couple of bits doing, Battery as was absolutely dead, not so important boot cable sorting as wouldn't pop and then a minor clunk from the front at slow speed which we found after getting car started off jump pack. It's not bad but it's just things that should be sorted before someone buys it as it's not as it should be.