New member making some noise

Scoobyghost

Good morning guys. Bought myself a impreza turbo 2000 last weekend as a cheeky Xmas pressie. As far as I know it's completely standard except front 4 pots grooved disc and a very quiet back box. Rear arches were done just a week before I bought it. I'm absolutely over the moon with it.

Also looking to get involved in the forums and maybe meet up at events if anyone can point me in the right direction it'll be much appreciated.

Thank you

I will do. I've been trying to get on the forums for the past week but I couldn't get verified I had to resend it or something. All sorted now. I think I managed to add the picture from the sales listing. Not sure if it means much but I was impressed by the fact it still has a turbo heat shield and the plastic tray protecting the engine. [emoji4]

post-3548-141906933239_thumb.png

Hi guys. Thanks to all of you for the welcome. Just a quick update on the car. I did a long journey today 270 miles using £50/42 litres of Tesco 99 fuel. Did some quick maths and works out to be just short of 29mpg. How does this sound to everyone? I was (not) doing 70-80mph on the motorways and a little town driving. Imo I'm very happy and impressed by the mpg.