What have you done on your games today?

Yeah I've been flat foot shifting, mainly because I don't have to worry about the gearbox and clutch with it being not a real car :D I did 20 laps on TG yesterday car was still going fine. But couldn't keep up with Ghost's car through the follow through even though I didn't lift once and tried to stay on the exact same lines still pulled away  :wacko:  :blink: got within a few 100th's of a second on Dogs time I've not updated it yet but I doubt it's even possible for me to get in too the 1:22's still I doubt the car can get anything more out of it. 

I had a go and I was down to the 23s but could shake that dirty lap! Went to sleep instead . Got my hands on the recorder you have gambit, will play with it tonight and I can record our races as well

Well I can stiffen up[ the suspension bang some better tyres on the tunes I've done I can see it changing the Imprezas much as in times being faster. The BRZ will need to be tested I think need to be restricted a bit on power with better tyres on. Regardless of the PI it will go over the A600 all I'm bothered about is that they're close in terms of finish the lap so not one car is better than the other. We had the same thing with season one. We had self tuned our cars didn't work well for some of us. So season 2 was done with one set of tuned cars was about 6 races in before they was good all round but worked well. And Scooby Pete did pretty well towards the end too.

And this should be in the forza section realy :D

I did make some more tunes with very limited mods on and on paper they had very similiar stats ie: 0-60/0-100 all they had were tyres and a few power mods to bring them closer to each other. Just throwing different ideas out and about until the decision is made [emoji4]