What have you done on your games today?

You gone and made loads of stuff with all the machinery available ?

Not really looked at all that yet,

Noticed a few glitches appearing recently like not being able to clear locations after doing the mission,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've built a massive complex, just working on my house, built a big greenhouse and a workshop so yes I have built quite a lot.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

It's the same with a lot of PC games... they put very little amount of data on the disc then you have to download the rest.

MGS V PC disc only had the steam installer on it... no game data at all! So around 60GB to download the game. It got a lot of bad feedback from all the people with either slowe connections or 20GB monthly caps XD

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

I know mate it's terrible. can't even watch !Removed! in the meantime as it buffers and slows the D/L too much :laugh:

have you ordered your new 6000TB hard drive yet for all your leather and whips goat !Removed!?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a refund on steam for deathwing.

What a crock of ****, reminds me of doom and quake from 10 years ago. run shoot, run shoot, run shoot, run shoot, hack the odd door or turret, run shoot, run shoot, and thats your lot