Sad Times - Had to sell my Silver Forester 2.5XT.

Due to austerity measures and  a couple of substantial misfortunes  requiring rather a lot of cash quickly, I have had to part with our pride and joy  :( .

The choice was either sell the Forester XT or to sell our 9 seater diesel minibus.  

It was a very hard choice but the minibus won solely due to the fact that it is so versatile with 9 seats that can be easily removed  or reconfigured giving us a huge load carrying capability. It does everything that we need from one vehicle and the Foz was a bonus..

Nowhere near as much fun or as nice to drive as the Forester XT but I have to say that it is just more practical otherwise it would have been sold instead of the Foz.

I'm gutted, my wife's gutted and my teenage son ( who was hoping too learn to drive in the Foz   :unsure: ) is also gutted.

I tell everyone who asks about her that she has been the best looking car and the best car that I have ever driven, bar none.

I would still like to remain a member of the forum please and hope to get another Subaru in the future.

Thank You

• Like 1

Mate gutted for and can completely empathise with austerity measures and a couple of curve balls - had my own challenges in the last couple of years

However on the positive side - you know where we are and your contribution will always be welcome and when things turn around you may have the opportunity to fill the gap ;)

Sorry to here the news but if needs must, and things have worked out ok then it's for the best, you can always get back into a subaru at a later date,

As Jay says your always welcome here, besides you don't think by selling up gambit would have let you get away that easily.

Hope your all ok and I feel for your son I don't think the 9 seater has the same kudos as the foz.

As said above mate sad time's but regardless of car mate more than welcome to keep checking in and joining in. Hopefully tables will turn and you will be abke to find a better replacement. [emoji3]