SOC Show Plates

Xander

I might have a set so I have both [emoji4]

Ok well let me know as I am ordering the next lot in the morning.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

So we have been having a chat about getting some show plates made up. These will be real number plates just printed with the SOC logo and info.

Its a good way to advertise the club and keep you reg out of photos when at events.

Using real plates will make them water proof and last, you can also drill them to be fitted the same way you fit your current plates.

We have 2 sizes UK Standard and 12x7 for people who want the JDM sized plate.

Cost will be £20 a set so you get front and back plates.

I can bring these to an event or arrange postage for the cost of shipping.

The 12x7

This should give everyone an idea what they look like.

Thanks

Alex

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1431696703.701750.jpg

alex can you get me a set of uk standard mate,pm price with delivery  :)

• 1 month later...

Yes mate, Sorry the chap who dose them has been a bit of a pain. He's got some family stuff going on. So been doing other things. Anyway spoke to him just now and he posted them first class on Friday so should be with you today or tomorrow. If they dont show up let me know and I will chase him and sort a refund if needed.

Sorry it's not turned up yet. To be clear I don't make money from it. I was simply trying to do something nice for the club. People tell me they want a plate I pass on the info and money.  The plates get shipped to me and I sort them out and post them out. 

It it was originally going to be a group buy something I did once but due to lack of interest it dident happen so I have stuck to it doing one at a time. 

It normally takes about 2 weeks for a set of plates to be printed and shipped. In your case it's been a little long but we also had Christmas and new year so that will have delayed things a bit  

As I said the guy has had family problems with his lad in hospital so hadn't really been working I wish he had told me this at the start as I could have warned you about the time it would take.

I hope it turns up tomorrow. Dont worry about the money if you don't get the plate I will refund you out of my own pocket if it dosnt get to you as I started this so will stand by it. But I don't expect it to come to that.

I wouldn't worry too much mate I was just messing :biggrin: I'm sure and know you won't rip anyone off on here mate. I do think the more event we go to and people see them the more people will want them. Had a few people ask on facebook as you know from event we've posted up asking for them :cool:

• 2 weeks later...