Dirt Rally

Yeah the outside car cam on loeb looks twitcher than a rabbits nose but I managed to get my monies worth out of project cars and that took a bit of getting used to due to the feather touch controls without a wheel .

Mind you I don't know if that's because I prefer a sim to arcade or cos I'm a stubborn tight ar5ed bstard lol

• Like 1

You open up the xbox game bar (Windows key + G) then when in game you press windows key + Alt + R to start recording then again to finish. Save it as a video file in "my videos". That one was 220mb, not bad size considering how long the clip was! :D.

Thats not bad at all fraps recording is massive I have to convert it to just get it down to a good size. cant see the new video but done another one for savage :D Greece night time no co driver and had a spin mid section. ;)

• 1 month later...

Done a video of both the Focus and Impreza in Wales short track just to show the cars off. I'll upload the focus one later with a custom skin on the car. And do the subaru in Finland later too.

Definitely coming to consoles. Just not sure when and it will be a pretty big game I think when it's done. Real rally course's lots of years of car's. Rally X. Pikes peak as well. It really does feel good and rewarding when you pull off some good corners and hairpins at speed. Still want to play mgs. My only problem now is dirt rally or forza to play on [emoji1]

• 2 months later...

Oh nice I did worry they would miss the boat for it on console if they left it to long. Mind you their forums been bombarded with people demanding for it on console. Oh and it's a must for steering wheel lol.

• 3 months later...

Thanks :) It is a brilliant game. When you get it right it's so satisfying, but when it goes wrong it goes wrong massively lol. And with having the wheel it really do make it more exciting.

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing it on the PC again to get warmed up for the Xbox release, managed to save up 500k for the impreza. Such a good car, going to give it a proper thrashing tonight to celebrate the xbox release :D

Had a go on the xbox version and I enjoyed it more that the pc but it's because the controller works better, less twitchy :). Only been racing in the mini so far, aiming to buy a new car at the end of the day.