GMInsites WRX Hatch

GMInsite

If i broke the car prices would be inc stock items.

Intercooler - £450

Brakes - £800 do not need standard

Coilovers - £400 do not need standard

Wheels + Tyres £750

Pitch stop mount £75

Injectors £300

Fuel rail £300

DVD player £100 + standard unit

Decat pipe £100 

Perrin center section £200

Blitz back box £450

Pipercross induction kit £100

Perrin wing riser kit £100

So to earn a bit of money towards my deposit of my new car i decided to make the most of the subaru and rent it out to customers. So far its done 14 laps of the nordschliefe with no issues what so ever. Shocking.

• Like 1

So guys does anyone know where i can get a intake manifold for this im struggling so hard to find one , or does the STI one fit?

Car goes to the UK tomorrow to finally get sorted

Chucking the gearbox back at the refurbers and getting all my loose parts fitted.

For some reason i was posessed last night and decided to buy some presents for the neglected subaru. So on order are.

Perrin radiator shroud

Perrin alternator shroud

Perrin resevoir cozy

Perrin Battery tie down

Perrin master cylinder brace

RCM breather hose kit

RCM vacuum hose kit

RCM power steering hose kit

Zunsport upper and lower black grills

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey guys due to my job + investment going !Removed! up at the Nurburgring the WRX will most likely be up for sale very very soon.

how much do you think i can get for it as it is and is there any interest in it, or should i break it for parts and sell it standard?

Hey guys due to my job + investment going !Removed! up at the Nurburgring the WRX will most likely be up for sale very very soon.

how much do you think i can get for it as it is and is there any interest in it, or should i break it for parts and sell it standard?

As before I would be interested in a few bits depending on condition and price but finances at the moment suck so dont rely on me.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to put it up for sale as it sits and see what interest you get and offer to take parts of if people want them. I would expect you will get more breaking it and selling standard but who know with these things some people look for cars with work done as it saves them doing it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...