Hampshire/West Sussex Monthly Meet

Hey Hey, sorry been away with work for a few days!!!!!

We still need to keep this going, the 1st 2 dates we had were Santa pod and Beaulieu dates??!! Lol

We've got a FB page going too which is already at 30+ members and it's only a week or so old......

I'll have a check to make sure these other dates aren't crossing with other big major events / shows!!!!

Portsdown 27th will be next BIG meet I'll post it up

• Like 1

Hey Hey, sorry been away with work for a few days!!!!!

We still need to keep this going, the 1st 2 dates we had were Santa pod and Beaulieu dates??!! Lol

We've got a FB page going too which is already at 30+ members and it's only a week or so old......

I'll have a check to make sure these other dates aren't crossing with other big major events / shows!!!!

Portsdown 27th will be next BIG meet I'll post it up

Can you pm me the fb link?

All welcome to join and catch up!!

Join the FB page above for more local cruising meets too :D

Hopefully see some new faces on the 27th and new cars!!!

Should be there. Is it Micks car park your meeting? Mine will look like a new car as its so much different than when we last met up

Lol 100% PM, no one in there right state of mind would be suggesting 7am right????? :D

I'm keen, but not stupid! Lol

Good man. I have forwarded your FB page to a friend with connections to Hampshire Jap Cars so potentially it may be a bigger turn out. I think Pete will come in his 350Z (non boost)

Good man. I have forwarded your FB page to a friend with connections to Hampshire Jap Cars so potentially it may be a bigger turn out. I think Pete will come in his 350Z (non boost)

Good man, it's meant to be a good turn out!! With a good few clubs too, so more the merrier!!!

We're heading down a bit before for spaces to park!! Lol

Will be good to see you again, it's been a while :D