Charity track event at Bruntingthorpe

savage bulldogs

A few off my local scooby city forum are heading to this and I think 2 of the blob sti's might be offering passenger hot laps as well as loads of other motors

Few details here

http://www.on-your-marks.info/

I'm busy but it looks like a good day out so thought I'd post it in here incase anybody else is interested

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I was interested in coming to this, it looks like a good day out, but.......

Q.          Can anyone visit the ‘On Your Marks’ day ?

A.          No, i’m afraid not.  The charity day is for Asda colleagues and invited guests only.  Anyone who doesn’t produce a colleague card or invite may be refused admission.

You can get you a invite through scooby city as they've been invited to the event again ,it's basically a form to be filled out and put on the dash .

There's only 5 or so going so didn't make the numbers for the stand and will be parking in the car park.

I do think some of them have asked for track passes which allow them to offer passenger laps for charity, although I'm unsure if they've got them due to people abusing the track passes last year and just using them get cheap track time .

There's normally quite a choice of cars to have both track and rally passenger hot laps anyways.

If anyone's interested I'll chuck a link up to the scooby city thread ,so you can join up n stick your name down

• Like 3