Sparky's 2015 sti build

Sparky

I am looking at a possible colour change to audi nardo gray well only the black bits what's left after all the carbon gone on lol well I say colour change wrapped in nardo gray so can go back to black if I want just wondering What's peoples thoughts on it as keep changing my mind and does any one know some who does wrapping got one quote which I thought was a bit over priced can get it painted cheaper 1000+vat and another 450 for shuts and jams that excluding the bonnet, boot, front wings,wind mirrors and grill because there carbon surely can't be that much 

• 2 weeks later...

My grill finally showed up and my replacement bonnet to 😊 got the grill on no one about to help me with the bonnet this weekend bit of a shame but I check it over and get it on this week sometime hopefully. I will update some better pictures and post on first page once done happy with the grill thou got a carbon garnish for the subaru badge ordered just to finish it off 

20160207_132009.jpg

20160207_141031.jpg

20160207_141036.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

I really fancy one of these for the hatch just wished it exited on the right side instead of left but that's just me

Ye i thought that but after looking and looking they do look as if they fit well and get great reviews from anyone thats got one should help with performace and weight saving a bit to o and sound nice and if i really dont like it i will get it changed onto the other side when i get my down pipe made 😊

Yes they do sound really nice and look sexy realy sexy. I really wanted the greddy single exit but it's been discontinued now . and the invidia just doesn't look that great .. Where did you order it from?? Will be good to see some pics once you get it installed ;)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 26 February 2016 at 2:53 PM, Sparky said:

Just ordered this sould sound nice once this shows up nice and light to 39lbs lighter then stock think this only weighs 15lbs to Tomei Expreme TI Titanium Catback Exhaust 😊

Screenshot_2016-02-26-14-43-45-1.png

Screenshot_2016-02-26-14-43-20-1.png

Needs to hurry up and arrive lol

• Like 1

Ye it works a treat temp gadge not any differnt but pulls better as i noticed when i swaped the bonnets over while was waiting for the replacement one was better with the std bonnet as get the cold air into the intercooler better at tep happy with it 😊

• Like 1