I am a newb

Swoggles

Hola, thought i would say hi as im a new forum member. This is my first jap vehicle as well as impreza, bought myself a blobeye wrx in blue. Have to say im enjoying it so far, only had it since Sunday. So yea, hello everyone!

I will take a few soon, its totally standard so nothing to impressive. I have seen theres a discount for forum members with adrian flux, are they well priced for mods? Im only looking to do some basic stuff like coilovers,brakes and wheels

Cheers guys, im trying to keep my right foot under control for my wallets sake haha im loving the experience so far. Im coming from a fabia vrs so certainly a nice change. I will be ringing around tomorrow. I have just turned 25 and got 3 years ncb so hoping for a decent price.

Brakes will really ramp up the premium for some reason the insurance companies have a fit if you start to change them, the blob will have 4pots on so unless your going to be pushing alot more power, just change the discs and pads for something better than oem, least that way depending on if you want to declare them you can or not they still look standard,

Hi and welcome,

When you're ready for insurance please feel to give us a try. We should be able to cater for any modifications you were planning to do. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1