Blaenau Gwent area

Danpow

Not sure if there's already a club meet that goes on around here, haven't caught wind of one anyways! If anyone from the area or South Wales in general wants to get a meet set up let me know!  :D

• Like 1

Hi Dan, I'd be interested. I'm over Llantrisant way. If there was something fairly local maybe once a month or so I'd be up for that.

Great stuff Dai, hopfully we can get a little more interest on this post and orgasnise something! :D   

• Like 1

Just had a thought of a good meeting place. Steel Horse Cafe near Usk and Abergavenny. Its got a decent car park. It's a bikers cafe so should be car friendly. Think it's open in the evenings and it's licensed. And, the girls serving there usually wear denim shorts. Hope my mrs doesn't read this ;) . Just need more people now

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I've recently joined.im in Cardiff and be willing to meet up anytime.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello! sorry for taking so long to reply, glad to hear you'll be up for a meet! We will have to try and arrange something soon! I've got a friend with a Scooby that will tag long too so there is four of us! i think that justifies a gathering :P 

Okay good stuff, I'll have a look at some good places to meet and figure out a suitable date and time then let you guys know!

That Steel Horse Café looks promising though! Have to ask them how big of a turn out they have for bikers and see if there will be space for us! Aha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I could get try and get my brother to drive my Legacy as well, after all it was his car originally, and that would be five. :)

That'd be cool! :) i'm thinking a Sunday would be best for us to meet up, just unsure how busy that cafe will be if the bikers are out.

I've got a flyer somewhere for the cafe. Had to get postcode for AA man when my bike had a flat tyre there back in the summer. I'll dig it out and post it on here if I find it.