Kent SOC monthly meet November 7th

Scoobyghost

Winter is upon us! Don't let that stop you!

We had a meet in October of a different kind. We are a close knit bunch and as such the group were invited to my wedding on the 3rd October. Me and Gail would like extend or appreciation to all those that could attend and thank you to those who couldn't but send messages in place [emoji5]

post-3548-144645188376_thumb.jpg

It was a bit dark but can't beat conducting an orchestra of Subarus.

Back to November's meet. We will be going for a 7pm meet again. If anyone wants to arrange a convoy by all means do, send me a message if you are unsure.

The pub hosts a full bar and restaurant that serves hot and cold food with a good reputation for a nice dinner. Plenty of seating so feel free to bring along the family. There is a children's play area just outside too.

Along with the rules the pub has given us I'd like to add a couple more.

1. Keep the car park tidy

2. Use the pubs facilities

3. No loud revving of engines inside the car park

4. No idiotic behaviour

I'm sure we all know the basics and I'm sure we will adhere to them. Remember we want to keep this meet going for a long time.

The Wharf

Cotton Lake

Galleon Blvd

Dartford

Kent

DA2 6QE

I look forward to this meet each month. We have had a continual growth since we started back in February. Don't be shy and we welcome everyone. Well, no Gorillas. [emoji12]

good day boss,

for info

Allan Watson won't be able to make it tonight 8th. Nov. due to interesting happenstance yesterday morning. Walking along my downstairs hallway, noticed a water leak from the upstairs bathroom, coming through the ceiling. OOOOOOHHHHH sh!%. been at B & Q for many things and now replacing whole !Removed! bathroom floor.( chipboard panels)

Will be with you for the December meet.

Glad you had a good wedding, it only hurts for the first 15 years.

Good luck mate.

kissy kissy

Al

• Like 1