South Yorkshire Subaru Meet 22nd November

RotherValley.jpg

For anyone's interest there is a subaru gathering in the south Yorkshire area, Rotherham. Would love to meet some new local faces. family friendly event

Sunday 22nd November

Starts at 12 noon

AddressMansfield Rd, Sheffield S26 5PQ

Google Map

post-3545-144655097532_thumb.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi, just joined..

I've seen this posted on Facebook and have passed around a couple of friends, all of us with Blobeye Imprezas so hopefully 4 of us will come along and join in if that's OK!

(Me) James: Blue WRX STi Type UK

(Girlfriend) Wendie: White WRX Wagon

(Mates)

Matt: Blue WRX (noticeable as the one with no rear spoiler)

Paul: Grey WRX STi Type UK

All being well, see people there on the 22nd  :D

• Like 1

Sorry for appearing a bit thick, but where exactly is the meet? The post code has put me in a trading estate, but the facebook entry shows a water park or similar (which is up the road, a bit). I know I can follow another car in, but sod's law I will end up leading someone else (the wrong way)!

For everyone's info people are aiming to get there for 10:00 and have a bit of a meet then people can get food in cafe or some people are taking there own food :)

• Like 1

Brilliant! Will ignore the maps, and follow my ears! 

Good idea!  :lol:

For everyone's info people are aiming to get there for 10:00 and have a bit of a meet then people can get food in cafe or some people are taking there own food :)

So 10:00 now, not 12:00?

Right then ( Rother Valley meet Sunday 22/11/15 10:00am - 3:00pm )

Firstly thank you to all attending on the day ALL club members have received an invite. I have park maps for all members which I will hand out on the day.

Right the event rules/club requirements

All Club policy rules apply not only on here but will be in force at any event.

"All I ask is all members on the day respect the speed limits at the park and the park itself, please bare in mind the general public with children and pets will be present on the day so if the club shows respect it will receive respect from the park.
Please use the litter bags provided on the day and clean up after your hounds, SYSC takes no responsibility for personal properties, damage or loss of any kind, we are all grown ups so please act responsible"

Right the fees..

Cars are charged at £3.50 on entry this is from the park not SYSC.

That's it, nothing else 

I will provide clear sign posts upon entry and will guide members to the location we will be parked up, this will also give great opportunity for some fantastic photos.

FOOD & DRINK

I will be taking a BBQ and you are all welcome to do the same or a picnic if you wish, Hot and cold food is available to buy on site and is reasonably priced and located 2mins walk from us, you can also purchase none alcoholic beverages from this location too, if you fancy a beer there is a pub on site located 5-10mins walk from us, but again feel free to bing anything you wish, just stay under the limit and drink responsible.

Activities

Bike hire will be open
We are 2 minuets from the park 
Train "weather depending"
All water activities will be open
- jet ski
- kayak 
- canoe
- wind surfing

And more (wet suits can be hired) 

W/C and Toilets

2-5 mins walk from our location

Animals

If they  please pick up after them

I will provide a gazebo on the day but if we can get a few more that would be a massive help just in case the weather turns.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...