Holy MPG Batman!!

Sandals

So I'm on nightshift 10 of 14 (back to back,12 hour shifts... the joys of overtime!!) so I've only been doing my commute to work the past week and a bit... Last week I had two incidents with idiot drivers in the space of 12 miles, so I then decided since I'm working so much I'm just going to take my time, drive in the slow lane all the time, resist using boost to put a Honda in it's place etc...

My fuel light just came on tonight... I've racked up 330 miles before the light came on. Who say's Imprezas aren't economical?!?

• Like 4

Every 'decent' run I do (20miles plus on flowing roads) I get 33mpg with a nearly standard 2003 wrx (cat back exhaust, air filter, prodrive y pipe). I daren't work out the day to day and silly moments.....

Although I hear with the decat I've got in the cupboard and a remap it could be even better!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

On avarage I get 300 miles a tank ~ 31 MPG on a run and 26 around town. Usually on V Power, occasionally Tesco, depending on where I am when the light comes on. Standard car except for Prodrive back box. I'm doing a comparason test at the moment between genuine Subaru airfilter and Pipercross foam panel filter.

I currently run a pipercross filter, downpipe back exhaust (I've removed the 3rd cat) and bigger top mount... My car doesn't like momentum but thankfully got plenty of of Shell garages near me!

My record so far 330 before filling up, will see if I can beat that! :D

I used to do about 250 miles with full decat and remap. But one piston sized on my front caliper and it went down to barely 200 miles per tank 😐 I'm fitting new calipers tomorrow so should be a bit better. Not sure how much tho as I have now bigger injectors and VF35... 😁