SIMPLY JAPANESE: 31st July 2016

Gambit

Hi guys. Im new to this forum / page etc. I only live 30-40 minutes from beaulieu, and im really interested in coming to this event in my 53 plate WRX turbo PPP. If I bring a friend or two with me in my car, do they also pay £10.00 each or normal fee...? Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers. Also, do you know any Scooby 'clubs' in Hampshire I could join. I am in Southampton. Cheers :-) 

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C. more than welcome to join our stand be uklegacy and soc joint stand first one we've done as a group so should be good. As for price think it's perperson. But not fully sure.

We try our best to work with all local clubs too I do belive you have a local club buthen don't have anyone that I know that posts on here maybe @Nevell think he's in the local Club 😊

• Like 1

Thank you mate. :-) so yeah I'm new to all of this. What's the drill? I will either be alone or with my missus. So, do I get tickets on the website? Or at the gate? When do I arrive, where? I am a little noob right now haha. Any details, info, advice, guide etc is much appreciated. Cheers guys :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

soc and uklegacy are all meeting together ?

i'll be 10 mins away from beaulieu what's the time scale so i can meet up with u all outside.

is anyone actually reading this ?   

i am trying to sort out a time so we can drive in together i will be 5 mins away from the event 

Edited by cusco scooby wagon

On 7/12/2016 at 7:21 PM, Gambit said:

8am at SO51 6GF

sorry not been around( personal reasons) all going well , will be at above point on time, see you all , quite a few police around last year so drive carefully lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

I'm going to be here at 8am in the lorry park bit on the right of the Texaco For those who wish to join me :biggrin:

Screenshot_20160725-140056.png

is there going to be a meet place outside beaulieu,  i will be 4 miles (so42 7zb) away that night  so it's pointless for me to drive away from the place just to come back down.

Not that I'm aware of mate, it's not so easy for loads of cars to stop closer.  If you get there early they usually put us in a holding car park in the grounds prior to  being called in going to the main area. If you can't meet up with anyone I'd just suggest telling them on arrival who your with and getting directed.  I would also suggest printing off an a4 sheet with S.O.C (Subaru Owners Club) and putting on the dash. 

1 minute ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Not that I'm aware of mate, it's not so easy for loads of cars to stop closer.  If you get there early they usually put us in a holding car park in the grounds prior to  being called in going to the main area. If you can't meet up with anyone I'd just suggest telling them on arrival who your with and getting directed.  I would also suggest printing off an a4 sheet with S.O.C (Subaru Owners Club) and putting on the dash. 

thats ok then,  i'll make my own way in and meet you all in there, just look out for the rising sun flag