No Man's Sky

4 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I still think we need to get a group on Arma 3 dayz once set up it's good but I still keep getting the odd kick but put that down to my internet :bangin:

Due to Virgin Media not being able to sort out my constant T3 Events and disconnects, I quit online gaming :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

Due to Virgin Media not being able to sort out my constant T3 Events and disconnects, I quit online gaming :(

Same issue with me but with BT I didn't play the BF1 beta just because I know it ruins it. The division and Dayz I will play only online games I do :ohmy:

I agree I want to know why I have to pay more every month that the guy around the corner 200 yards who has Fiber 17 meg download and 4 meg upload yet I'm at best getting 3 meg download and 0.30 upload and pay nearly £10 more :angry:

12 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I agree I want to know why I have to pay more every month that the guy around the corner 200 yards who has Fiber 17 meg download and 4 meg upload yet I'm at best getting 3 meg download and 0.30 upload and pay nearly £10 more :angry:

Something def not right there!

I know I've rang them up it's basically be grateful for what you get. And I get charged £2.50 ontop of my bill because I don't use my home phone to make any calls. Well I don't even have one plugged in my mobile is best way to get hold of me. 

8 minutes ago, Dogconker said:

If you want a survival game try Ark which is currently 40% off on XBL at the minute. Cross between Jurassic park and Minecraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got many an hour on that. Got bored of it in the end. Only so many t rex's you can ride at once,,,,, lol

Gave up after I kept losing my base :laugh: Oh and a crazy dutch guy I used to play with in Dayz and Ark on a server decided why our group was all off line went and raided the biggest clan on the server massive base got caught so we just got ran off that server in the end was pointless trying to play. safe to say most of us no longer speak with Mcslack :laugh:  

48 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Gave up after I kept losing my base :laugh: Oh and a crazy dutch guy I used to play with in Dayz and Ark on a server decided why our group was all off line went and raided the biggest clan on the server massive base got caught so we just got ran off that server in the end was pointless trying to play. safe to say most of us no longer speak with Mcslack :laugh:  

First issue with all the games like this is finding the right server to play on, then a decent group to play with. then right location on the map. Get one of those wrong and your buggered like a prison shower lol

I know from the local peeps on Vermin media if you live in an area that a lot of the full package it does effect the speeds but I'd be ore than happy with that. Things of dreams where I live mate.  They still kill people by catapults in my area :laugh:

Cable Internet is crap I had virgin cable, problem is its a shared connection with a whole street meaning and more people they connect on your street the slower it gets also in peak time speeds drop a lot. That's why I went with fiber.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1