Problem with back ache?

WillL

Anyone on here with a BRZ suffer with back ache? We have 3 cars and this is the only one I have problems with. None of my previous cars have had bucket type seats so I'm not sure if this is the cause or the fact there is no lumbar support.

I'm currently trying out a lumbar pad to see if this improves things but wondered if anyone else suffers.

I'm toying with the idea of getting rid of the car as the discomfort spoils things.

i dont have a brz but a couple of my imprezas made my back ache,i bought a lumber support thing from Halfords for 20quid all my back pain has gone now,1 of the best buys i have made,they also sell a cheap 1 that dont work at all.

I've tried a few different lumbar supports but aren't keen on any of them. I think the problem I have is that I'm tall which means I need to lower the seat. Lowering the seat makes the end of the seat near the back of the seat go lower than the front and I think this is the problem rather than the lack of lumbar support. I've been experimenting with the seat position and I think I need to raise it as high as I can rather than as low as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I stop using the lumber support as it made it feel like i was sat at edge of the car seat and also my back ache was not only in car so i got 1 of these back support http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale-neo-back-support-761786.way better then the lumber support as you got support all time not just in car.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

yeah thats it mate,i use it at work as well with lifting industrial ovens about all day and if you pull it tight it hide's a beer gut as well lol,also use it sat at pc,had not pain with it.

20160404_121809_HDR.jpg

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:36 PM, Evoblue said:

I've had my new BRZ for just 3 weeks now and have suffered terrible back ache but this week put a lumbar support in made by OMP and it's made a world of difference.

How thick is this and how does it actually attach to the car? I'm not convinced the pain I get is due to the back of the seat but maybe the base of the seat. In the link you posted I see they also have seat support.

i get back ache from my daily when i drive to portsmouth in the insignia my back is in bits but for some reason scooby i don't and i have done to oxford in her and beyond without pain...and this has no lumper.....just realised this is bra not Impreza sorry.

• 4 years later...