Insurance time!

Hi guys it's that time of year again, can anyone recommend an insurer for a lightly modified 2003 wrx that's a daily driver?

Tried AF who've come back with 475, would like to know if anyone else can do better

Sent from the moon using telepathy

I tried Keith Michaels but found them very hard to get through to tried for several days in a row but kept getting the same answer message he was on the other line what for 3 days in a row ??? Didn't even get a call back so gave up. 

Keith Michaels.... just don't try and ring the day before. they are busy. You need to speak directly to Gary Moulson... so keep ringing and prestering lol

once you get sorted with a QUOTE ME HAPPY from him, they send a renewal out a couple of weeks before .... every year its come down with them.

£370 FCp on my 330s with declared mods :)

Managed to put the scoob on a limited mileage multicar policy as I've just bought a top spec Toyota Avensis for daily drive duties (it's like a poor mans Lexus!) which I pick up next week, both cars, fully comp mods declared 600 quid. Which is 3 times what I paid for the Toyota lol

Sent from the moon using telepathy