Returning

Petrolhead159

Evening SOC,

a couple of years ago i sold my SG Forester, probably the biggest car sale regret I have had. :wub: in that time i had a Mitsubishi L200 K74 which I needed for some countryside activities :2guns:that side of things has now slowed down & I have sold my L200.

I am now looking for returning to the world of Subaru with a '05 Legacy Estate...I just need to find one, hopefully heres where my new exciting adventure starts again. (it also seems that in that time i have picked up an emoji addiction) :ban:

went to have a look at a Legacy today in Bedfordshire, had 113k miles I asked the dealer if the cam belt had been changed & the salesman's mate butted in & said he took the car in & said the previous owners were very particular & he expects it was done, i answered him & with the last 4 services were done by Halfords & only 2 of the tyres matched so they can not be too particular.
he didn't reply.

still first car i have seen, its set the mark, the rear was sagging too & was very squeaky.