Looking for a selection of Dash Trim kits to choose from

KillerShark1978

Hello how things, New Subaru owner here and very excited cant wait to pick my new car up on Tuesday :)

Anyway, the motor is is top condition throughout, totally standard WRX Type UK 2006 model like it just came out the factory for the first time, except the interior centre dash trim leaves much to be desired in tune with the rest of the car, so I am looking for a new trim for the centre console.

I saw this on eBay and its the only thing near to what I have in mind

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2007-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-Real-Carbon-Fiber-Dash-Trim-Kit-/222104381094?hash=item33b673e6a6:g:GLQAAOSwZSFXJlSY&vxp=mtr#vi-ilComp

That is the correct fitting as well for my model, only 2 things,

First its from the US, so would cost me extra on customs to import it so would sooner find something within the UK.

Secondly an not exactly sure the style of trim I want and am in no way dead set on Carbon Fibre (although I am not writing Carbon Fibre off completely), but still would much rather be able to brows though a larger selection of trims and pick something I like.

So my question is simply I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a good website where I can find such a selection to choose from, thanks in advance.

Only thing to make sure of is due to being for lhd the door trim surrounds for the window switches may not fit rhd cars ?

Most people I've seen either Plast dip / sand & paint or wrap the surrounds

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk