Rear lens cover.

Mr Buck

Recently cracked the rear offside lens cover. Needs replacing but new price is ridiculous! Have put the request "out there" for 2nd hand part but not getting much success. Rocking horses comes to mind! It is off a 2007 reg. Forester 2.0X. See attached photo for comparison. Any help greatly appreciated. 

IMG_20160520_100158.jpg

Stants, thank's for the info. Unfortunately grade a subaru were unable to help. Could you please send me the link to the facebook page as I'm unable to find it? Thank's again, Ian

• 4 weeks later...

Stants, 

Made contact with ROSS on FB and we agreed £80 inc postage. I paid this to him via payPal the same day. It's been more than 2 weeks now and I haven't received the goods. I have tried to make contact again by both FB and email but he is refusing to answer. It's now in the hands of PayPal to get my £80 refunded.

Can you put a "shout out" there and warn people off; he has effectively stolen £80 from me and I still have to find replacement lens covers. Perhaps the moderator on the relevant site can help?

And of course it won't be straightforward getting PayPal to refund me I suspect.

Thank's

Ian

No Sean can't get hold of him either, said he used to come down to his garage a fair bit but he sold the car a couple weeks ago?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry mate I'm trying

Ah good news ! Sorry mate I've only just started on that fb page and don't use it much, ut i've delt with sean in the past and I'd have thought people would have been a bit more honest but at least you've had the refund,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very odd, no explanation, no apology! Wonder what he has done with them as I still need a set. !Removed! hard to source second hand. Any further assistance would be appreciated. Ian

• 3 weeks later...