S-Turbo Badges & Introduction

FozzySTurbo

Hi Fozzy Lovers!

I've just joined the forum having just bought my first Subaru! After drooling over that amazing flat four turbo burble since I was 12 reading max power and kidding myself at 17 I'd have saved enough paper round money to buy and ensure one (errr wrong)! That day has come some 19 years later and I've got myself a really clean X Reg Forester S-Turbo with 118k on the clock. Completely standard other than Impreza dump valve, anti roll bar links and boost valve wound up to .9 bar. Really well maintained with only 2 owners, no rust (well, a tiny on the windscreen surround) and a great looking little beast! My wife and I have recently had our first child and we breed huskies so needed another estate (Volvo v40 sport turbo estate had done spaceship miles so is being sold off cheap) which opened the door nicely to the subaru dream!

I have no real plans for her other than to get a K&N panel filter, multispoke wheels and to black the rear windows whilst detailing the body and pulling out the one dink and sort the rust on the windscreen. (Subject to change)!!!! Haven't told the wife but I've been researching switching the turbo for the TD04 - Do you need to do any other supporting mods or remap or is it just a straight swap plug and play? Also - what are the main benefits in terms of bhp increase, torque and range?

Now....to the point of the post. I can't seem to find S-Turbo badges anywhere! And I mean....anywhere! Anyone know where I can get one?

I'm also on the look out for some leather seats and door cards if anyone ever hears of any / knows of any. Can I only look at forester interiors specific to my model and year or do other models offer a standard fit without having to buy new sub frames? Also, do any of you know if legacy interiors fit foresters?

Looking forward to becoming an active member and fellow fozzy enthusiast!

Thanks in advance for any replies or info.

Regards

Ben