New Top Gear.

tom_gr7

Did you watch Top Gear last night?

What are your thoughts?

I thought I'd give it a try and see what it was like. I lasted 26minutes and had to turn it off44 as I simply cannot stand Chris Evans.

Discuss...

Very disjointed.... it looked rushed and cobbled together. You can see just how much input the 3 amigos & Andy Wilman put into the old show and helped it run so smoothly. Hopefully it`ll get better.

Agreed, bunch of !Removed!

He's OK on radio 2 or tfi back in the day but the whole thing looked like it was trying too hard, should have gone for an entirely new concept,

I turned off just before star in car,

Anyone watch further ? If so what was Chris Harris input ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreadful. The voice over was monotonous and seemed so forced. Especially from Matt. I know the old show was scripted but they made it feel natural. This new version was painful to watch. Might tune in for the next one for a broader opinion but not likely to stick with the whole season.

I didn't want to boost its ratings in anyway so I downloaded it this morning. Painfully bad to watch.  Chris just shouts tried to hard to be like Clarkson. Matt voice just drones but yet it thought the nomad car sketch was the best bit about the whole show. BBC have destroyed it imo. I did read they was 5 million viewer's below expected ratings 😊

• Like 3

Ah the channel you can only watch online!

Pile of !Removed!, maybe I'm getting too old but if I want to watch TV I'll watch TV

If I want to watch stupid **** online I use YouTube,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You should check out Chris Evans' twitter feed... he's clearly delusional. I reckon a lot of people watched it out of curiosity, thot it was terrible and will not watch again... like me! 

• Like 2

It was poor and amateurish, very false and why did they have to try and copy everything that jezzer used to say, this made it cringeworthy. Top gear has always been one of my favourite programmes but not now, and why keep shouting. Never ever liked evans in any way nothings changed. Matt le blanc has no real personality in fact a boring sod who doesn't seem to want to get hands dirty, the other 3 used to bodge up their cars to get through the challenges but he just sat in it on a tow truck.

all in all a right load of crap!

Cannot stand Chris Evans - didnt watch the new top gear, wont be watching any of the series. Guys I worked with at one point insisted on Radio 2 for morning listening - thought he was dire on air also.

And how that ginger tawt has accrued a multi million pound fortune for being a loudmouth waste of skin is a feckin mystery that would thwart Scooby Doo & gang!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All I could hear was Clarkson talking in a stupid voice haha a little disappointed with Matt(aka Joey) little mono tone for my liking.

Over all:- Disappointed

D- could of tried harder

• 3 weeks later...