Forza Horizon 3

7 hours ago, ChrisValentine said:

Yeah Gambit, as you drive around Kiera will say that they've found you a driver who will be ideal. Then it's just random on who you get spawned. Though now that you've joined the club, I imagine you'll be getting Club members or atleast people actually playing the game.
My first 4 were people would didn't even have it.

I know, I'll see if I can sort it tonight or at the weekend. I want to do it myself to be honest.

ive joined the club too.

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Well I'll be on later tonight for a game if anyone else is. Could see iglf the guys from Facebook page want yo join the uk 18 one. 

I should be up for that. Git my first big win last night. A camaro SS horizon Edition with skills bonus.

• Like 1

Incase anyone was wondering... I know you aaaarrrrrre! I started a Mechanics Course today :D I might potentially have some work at a Subaru Garage :D

On the Roulette things, I've won a GTR Black Edition and a Focus RS Edition :)
How are you guys finding it? I'm loving it at the moment. I find the difficulties are a bit higher than previous? Thought that could be because Drivatars haven't settled yet.

500k Ferarri.. nice! I'm stuck getting 2k at the moment.
I came off for a few days because I didn't want to complete it too quickly. I've got one Showcase left!
Has anyone managed to do the Evo vs Subaru Rival Challenge? I click on it and no cars come up and nothing in the Rentals either :-/

I never remove anyone I'm to lazy lol. 

I'm the same with Facebook.  My sister still stands to be the only person i have removed. She kept doing the I'm single status then back in a relationship statues posting how in love she was then doing it all again with the same guy. Thatvshit for me bores me. 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2016 at 5:57 PM, Gambit said:

Nice shot that mate :cool:

I got a few favs that being one. Bought all the scoobs anyway I always do. :biggrin:

Scenery in that game is awesome.

Got another one. This one was done on the go. In 3rd place can be seen 22B

Old and New.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Did you do the team legacy uk ? 

I haven't, I just can't get into the game really, I don't know what it is, maybe it just feels the same as the last one. I've just lost all interest in it, certainly not enough interest to sit and paint a car. Don't know what it is