Pet? What you got?

mattiekane

I have 4 fish(gold, in a pond)

A bearded dragon named Ziggie

3c630c2dc642148a3baba44d141f1aba.jpg

A Jack Russell X Corgi called Tink (That always looks guilty/sad in pictures)

3cc0ccd52eb29bc256fdc06b57f847a3.jpg

And a Black Labrador named Jack

8aa5c05f129d8b1b36cedc440a69e8f8.jpg

...oh and a wife if that counts lol

Currently have 3 rescue animals. Alfie, the persian with a gammy eye. Lily, a big black cat that's as smart as a door stop. One very old lady guinea pig (orange one, black and white one died a couple of years ago). Have noticed that the old lady has become very lethargic the past few days so I think it may be close to her time :(

Alfie.jpg

alfie2.jpg

alfie3.jpg

lily.jpg

pigs.jpg

• Like 1

A singular cat called Clifford, yes after the big red dog, my brother named him when he was about 5 and I'm pretty convinced was he not only the runt of the little, he is in fact also missing a few brain cells...

But he's fluffy and loves being made a fuss of so that's always nice [emoji1303]

6a4a6e18d60d9d124a5681c196148d2a.jpg

And I also have a Labrador/ Alsatian cross, whom like his feline brother is in fact about as intelligent as a house brick, but he is fiercely loyal and a true friend. Yes I know he's just a dog but I'm sure there are some of you who know what I mean when I say he really is my best friend.

d64e93800f87a8c30b3fe5b8ff55f0ad.jpg

Oh, and don't bother trying to prepare food if they are both in, you just get this.

7eace268ced23df951fcba77939f92ba.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a pitbull (only 8 months old)which was meant to be a staff when we bought him as a puppy so we had to let the authorities know about him so he is off to court in the next couple of weeks to see if we can keep him but it should be fine as he is the softest dog you will ever meet and do good with my kids 

looking sorry for himself as he has just had his bits cut off image.jpeg

• Like 4

Don't blame the dogs, blame the owners!! Not a jab at you @Youngy... I just hate when people say a breed of dog and grimace due to a stigma attached to a certain breed, every dog has the potential to be a big softy!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Untill yesterday we had a cat, porthos, and a rabbit, mikey. Unfortunately Mikey had to be put to sleep yesterday so me and the mrs are totally gutted about it :(

Image023.jpg

IMG_4136_zps6fed6280.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

• Like 1

We have a daveasaurus (aka) a beardy called dave, he's the grumpiest lizard going about also two little monsters running around making loads of noise and eating me out of house and home if that counts :smile:

20160706_163315.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just the one for me, Lily the Swedish Vallhund who's just short of 10 months. This is my favourite picture because a) it shows how much of a clown she can be & b) it looks a bit like she's photo bombed a picture!

image.jpeg

I hope not having him poking out of my kegs would be very disturbing,

Gem and evie want a dog, but I'm putting my foot down at least till gems passed her driving test, as I know exactly what will happen once the novelty has worn off, I'll be left to do all the walking etc,

Don't get me wrong I love having a dog around but I draw the line at getting up at 5 every morning to walk him then ferrying them all around for work/ childcare/school then repeating on a night

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk