Japshow finale santa pod 2nd oct

stants

No doesn't work like that anymore to many wanker clubs ruined it by overbooking clustands so it is all in club now from booking tickets to passes. But I'd want an exact amount last one I paid for10 tickets and passes up front then added more after but doing it this way does make us get a worse spot if people don't book quick enough :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get this sorted soon mate with payment forms hopefully have car back on the road. I can't believe how long one person can take to wire some headlights up lol. As you can probably guess I'm not doing them it's a mate doing them for mates rates :huh:

I'll get this sorted soon mate with payment forms hopefully have car back on the road. I can't believe how long one person can take to wire some headlights up lol. As you can probably guess I'm not doing them it's a mate doing them for mates rates huh.png

Pro tip - don't drive in the dark [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

When I came back last year my full beams wasn't working Alex too a wrong turn at a roundabout so I lost him who was going to be the lead car. I ended up having to get from Boston back home with no full beams was pretty bad :driving:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't even think the payment forms have been posted up mate, no need to worry [emoji2]

Mines going this year with a whole heap of fresh battle scars [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TrevDX said:

Cheers for that.

@GambitIs it too late for me to get a ticket through here?

As stants said mate no tickets sign up yet I'll get on to it this week and get it all up so people can order there tickets and get booked I might just get 10 upfront  and get it booked and add more later as we need them. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in coming, be funny to see how well the 103Hp 1.5L i have runs the 1/4 if i decide to go for the RWYB.

I'm a newby to car shows so how does it work with getting in with a club ECT, Mines no where near a show car but would be fun to come along with some other scoobs. Hoping to get some new rims by this though so she should look better.

• Like 1