Pokemon Go

15 hours ago, Scoobyghost said:

Have you downloaded a pokemon tracking app?

No I didn't even know there was such a thing :laugh: I just go out and look for them like I do my victims and take them by surprise.

14 hours ago, stants said:

Geeks 😲

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't be jealous Stants :wink:  

Was delivering at a company the other day when one of said geeks was in lobby, must have found one as when I came back there was about 8 of them all waving Their phones around

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My scoobs off the road till I get someone to wire these headlights :mellow: I'd have a crack myself but after doing the Morettes and losing my shit with that I'll pass it over to my mate to do this time :laugh: I mainly play it when walking the dog just add something more to the walk if the RAF aren't out using the bombing range near by :cool:

Passes the time when you're stuck on a train for over an hour. You wouldn't want to drive the scoob in and out of London each day.

hmm, tough call

I'll convince you. £40 a day for parking, £10 or whatever it is now for congestion charge per day plus fuel and you barely do over 20mph stop start for 30 mile. Plus all that takes almost 2 hours [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

20 hours ago, Gambit said:

Wow I think I'd even take up reading 50 shades of grey to pass the time on the train if that's the case :mellow:

I suspect its a bit too tame for you to be honest chap,,,,,, hahaha

• Like 2