Problems fitting perrin hella horn bracket

Hi

first if all if this is in the wrong section I'm sorry.

went to fit my perrin hella horn brackets which I've done.  But the problem is one of the horns is rubbing against I think the ac pipe. There is not enough adjustment on the bracket to clear the pipe. 

Has as anyone had this issue?

• 3 months later...

Hi, would you mind sharing the link with me to where you bought both the bracket and horns. Can't seem to fine a U.K. Retailer for these?!

Having searched this topic I believe it's the PS pipe and others have either redirected (not sure how) or bent the bracket to tuck behind the Perrin one. I'm not sure if that is a good idea or not because of the rad but just an idea  

dont waste your money on the perrin bracket,just use the 2 holes on the slam panel and brackets that come with the hella horns,thats what most use to fit the horns,hang them straight down job done,its like subaru put the holes their for this very mod :biggrin: this is my old blob using the brackets and holes,for the ac pipe you can bracket to fit round it .just found my piture with bumper off on my bug i had them on as well,sould help you.2.lights.jpg

stealth black front mount bugeye 1.jpg