Sonic89

On 11/1/2016 at 6:37 PM, Jamie_uk said:

There is 3 breaking ATM on eBay

can you put links on @Jamie_uk they dont show when i search for them,want to see if they have a passenger door wing mirror.

On 11/1/2016 at 5:54 PM, Sonic89 said:

I need a subaru impreza rx 2008 cream plastic right side sun visor can anybody !!!!!HELP!!!!!

mine has cream head liner but my sun visors are black,allways thought they was wrong.

Yeah mate atleast I'll get the item numbers. My visors are cream and interiors a light tint of gold, didn't know if they colour matched to the paintwork or standard. Bit off topic but  Debating on carbon wrap stuff from eBay for a change

1 minute ago, Jamie_uk said:

Yeah mate atleast I'll get the item numbers. My visors are cream and interiors a light tint of gold, didn't know if they colour matched to the paintwork or standard. Bit off topic but  Debating on carbon wrap stuff from eBay for a change

having interior parts hydro dip''t is suppose to be good mate.

Haven't looked into hydro dipping apart from paintball guns. Never even considered it for car bits tbh I'll check it out. Was just a random night on eBay and found some DIY carbon wrap lol

will get them breakers details shortly. Also found quite a few door mirrors 

25 minutes ago, Jamie_uk said:

Haven't looked into hydro dipping apart from paintball guns. Never even considered it for car bits tbh I'll check it out. Was just a random night on EBay and found some DIY carbon wrap lol

will get them breakers details shortly. Also found quite a few door mirrors 

cheers,its the full housing i need,it dont swing in with the button and just wobbles about all over place,i got some carbon wrap for my bugeye i had to do some parts,wasnt as easy as i thought to put on hehe,no a couple people with hydro dip dash panels and look way better then the wrap did.

• Like 1