Seminole81's 2006 Widetrack STi Build

Seminole81

13 hours ago, stants said:

Sorry mate only just seen your plea 🤣

If you pm your number i'll give you some epic diagrams

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate.

So, I've got my eye on changing exhausts. I don't really want to, but I think I kind of have to in order to get the downpipe and total use out of it.

On 11/05/2017 at 7:32 PM, Seminole81 said:

@Jay762 wants to come up with his Tactrix 😉😊

Love your part of the world - if it wasn't for eldster inlaws I would be right by you, not outskirts of Wolverhampton

• 2 weeks later...

Switched the alloys to the silver/dark grey STi alloys. Think it looks much better.

Did the fuel pump install today as well. Went pretty well/easy, just takes some time (less than an hour probably as I haven't put the seats back in yet/had them out and ready to do this). Forgot to take loads and loads of pics, but I did it on a nearly empty tank (the light was on) and after went for a little drive and to put £20 in it so it's not sitting on empty haha. Used the stock wiring connection because it fit and looked the exact as the new one, but he new one didn't have the connection that went into the sender unit. I did encounter what felt like a juddering up in the upper rev ranges, particularly around 5500rpm, but I think it might of been a bit of air especially as I let it sit and went for a little drive once a little bit later (while it was still warmed up) and it seemed to disappear. Going to keep an eye on that part just in case, but I've kept all the stock parts just in case for now as well. Anyways here's some pictures 😊

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

51713586440__7842A55F-997D-4A17-AA04-49F988EAB454.JPG