OEM Subaru Paint Pen?

Seminole81

Has anyone used one of these before to do touch ups to scratches/stone chips? I've got a few small scratches and a few small stone chips on my STI and am thinking about buying one to do the touch ups with. I know it's a skilled practice, just curious to if anyone has experience with them and how easy they are and how they look?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191840581233?_mwBanner=1

I've always used chipex kits myself...colour has been spot on too, although not got the need to use one yet on this scoob. I did get a touch up paint for my previous car (the outback) from Subaru for about £11 for a little pot. Worked fine

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, david1972 said:

I've always used chipex kits myself...colour has been spot on too, although not got the need to use one yet on this scoob. I did get a touch up paint for my previous car (the outback) from Subaru for about £11 for a little pot. Worked fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was looking at the Subaru ones. What's the chipex stuff Mike? Easy to use? I don't have loads of experience in paint touch ups...

halford will mix you a little pop of paint if you tell them code,can get a big arasol can or a little touch up pot.i have used the arasol couple times and is a good match. and if you have subaru owners club card then you get a discount :smile:

1 hour ago, david1972 said:

Who is Mike? lol

Easy enough to use - apply using provided applicators, blend in with solution provided, wax over it

Haha supposed to say like! Love autocorrect...

Sounds like this is going to give the best finish over a aerosol can or paint pen/pot.