New age Black with STI wing, Blue Blob HAM reg

Seminole81

1 hour ago, Fastboy67 said:

Wasn't me in the blue BLOBEYE then not my reg number. Plus I'm only usually up home on a weekend but hopefully will bump into you at some point. Not literally though 😂😂😂👍👍

Haha no wasn't you. Where are you normally about? I need some Scoobie friends 😂 Don't know loads and have a lot to do (budget is limited so baby steps at the moment 😬)

Unfortunately I work in Cambridge at the minute but I'm home most weekends in South Shields. That's all I'm doing with mine one step at a time I'm currently buying front & rear arb's with a few more associated bits before I decide what coilovers to go for. Once Iv got all the stuff together I'll fit it and have it set up at Revoloution 247 in Gateshead 👍👍👍

• Like 1

On 11/28/2016 at 2:56 AM, Fastboy67 said:

Unfortunately I work in Cambridge at the minute but I'm home most weekends in South Shields. That's all I'm doing with mine one step at a time I'm currently buying front & rear arb's with a few more associated bits before I decide what coilovers to go for. Once Iv got all the stuff together I'll fit it and have it set up at Revoloution 247 in Gateshead 👍👍👍

Revolution do interest free credit on orders over £3k... 😉😂 although wife would kill me with just buying the car...few years me thinks before total rebuild 😈

When I ordered the rear arb new mounts and drop links revolution were doing 20% off so made a good saving just on those three items. Just buying the bits as and when I don't want to get into to much debt again ha ha. Very good staff in there and very helpful if you need advice. Their RB320 was awesome don't know if you ever saw it ? There shud be a video on you tube of it lapping the Nurburgring. 

• Like 1