Blue hawk sti m27

kershaw-330s

• 2 weeks later...

Yup that was me . It's had a full engine build and got RCM headers and de cat down pipe , and just a Cosworth panel filter and Perrin intake pipe with a Gtx2871 it made 392 on the dyno about a year ago but I've added a much bigger top mount since, but it needs another map really. Just need to get a few other bits first . Your car seemed pritty rapid tho sounded good too ;)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I didn't think you were standard, I've got lots planned for mine.

want to sort the stoppers first though, either drop the fluid and go for better pads and fluid or a big brake upgrade. Not sure yet.

Going to do usual health checks etc, only picked her up the day before. Already blown an exhaust gasket, typical right. I'm down in fareham most weekends be good to meet maybe

Ahh cool I've read your intro thread ;) .. do you know who did the build for you ?i like the look of the front mount with the black grill is that a Zun sport ? . I'm looking to get some handling mods for mine next and a zorst lol, I want that scooby growl . Yes would be good to meet up I'm not about this weekend you down fareham way next weekend?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

I'll have a look I can't remember who did the build. I need a manifold and up pipe on mine. It's blowing badly and seems silly to keep it standard when it's all got to come off anyways. 

I'm down most weekends and over Christmas a fair bit.