FAREWELL

mikem113

It is with great sadness I have to report the passing on of our much loved 2000 Subaru Forester TROLLEY. The name, it came about as it would carry three of us plus golf bags and trolleys around various golf courses. This superb vehicle had done over 193000 and in the 11 years of our ownership never boke down. Unfortunately the rot had set in the cost to repair it was too great.

This great car had travelled all over Europe and had been seen many times on Eurosport, France 2/3 T.V. and I.T.V 4 when we were following cycling events. It had also been featured in Autocar.

We fitted winter tyres all round and used them all year round as once we got used to the slightly different handling was great. I found it better than my wife's 2008 2.5 turbo Forester and the seats were much more supportive.

I have a few parts for sale and they are as follows:- 2 n/s headlight with fluted lens, 1 o/s headlight with clear lens plus washer jet. P&P £15.00 each so make me an offer. They sell for £30.00 to £40.00 on eBay.

These are to fit a 2000 Forester so please make sure which lens you have. any doubt email me on mikem116@hotmail.co.uk and I can send photographs.

I also have two brand new winter tyres with labels still attached and I want £100.00 for them, buyer to arrange collection.

• Like 1