JapShow 2017 Santa Pod - Sunday 9th July

Gambit

14937283_10154832643846531_7940558484730

JapShow 2017 - Sunday 9th July

With RWYB on Saturday 8th July 2017

It doesn’t matter whether you drive a Nissan Micra or a race spec Evo, ride a GSXR or a Yamaha R1. All Japanese cars and bikes are welcome at Jap show. No matter what you like about the scene there is something for everyone with the relaxed pace of the Show Paddock, club displays and trade area. For those that like the louder side of life we have a variety of attractions that will not disappoint with the country's quickest Japanese cars competing in the Jap & FWD Drag Series, public Run What Ya Brung open to everyone including bikes, Show & Shine, Drifting, Jet Car, Stunt Displays, Handling Track and more!

FULL 2017 EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON

• 3 months later...

Hi guys

Picking up on this, I have booked the club stand now and we will be located in the Orange area this time, so a nice spot!  It's a 10 car minimum and tickets are £14 each car.  Passengers pay separately as normal.  

I have secured 10 cars as the minimum but allocated an extra 5.  The extra 5 would need booking up in the next few weeks assuming we get over the minimum 10.  Hope that makes sense.

You need to post here with your interest and then pm me to make payment via PayPal 😁.   Tickets and passes will arrive closer to the event and I will post out to those who have paid.

IMG_20170315_125323.jpg

1. GeoffLeggy

2. BIGD 

3. BIGD+1

4. steveuk260

5. Boots819 ian

6. SC0uT S2o2

7. DaveRAC

8. Mfnick

9. Sclarke01

10. ProjectNoodles

• Like 1