JapShow 2017 Santa Pod - Sunday 9th July

Gambit

• 1 month later...

Have already got my tickets seperately for the weekend so i'll be there even if my car isnt on show. Will there be club stickers on the stand ? If not how do I get hold of some please.

Thanks Dave

Hi all members,  Santa Pod have kindly issued me with an extra 5 car passes.   Entry tickets would need purchasing separately direct from the show site or on the day.

First come first served. 

All previously booked tickets and passes will be sent 1st class recorded today :biggrin:

1 hour ago, DaveRAC said:

@GeoffLeggy just got my ticket pal but the ticket that has come does that admit me and the car or just me ?

Good.  The ticket gets you (1 person) into the event.   The car pass then gets you round into the show area just like at Japfest really. 

@GeoffLeggy well I have an issue and am no going to be able to get the car to the show as I had an accident in the car as of yesterday and insurance has classed it as a wright off 😩😩😩😩 any chance that someone can have my show ticket for the car will still go in another car but will park in car park. 

IMG_20170622_140944.jpg

IMG_20170622_140950.jpg

IMG_20170622_141047.jpg

On 23/06/2017 at 9:55 PM, DaveRAC said:

@GeoffLeggy well I have an issue and am no going to be able to get the car to the show as I had an accident in the car as of yesterday and insurance has classed it as a wright off 😩😩😩😩 any chance that someone can have my show ticket for the car will still go in another car but will park in car park. 

IMG_20170622_140944.jpg

IMG_20170622_140950.jpg

IMG_20170622_141047.jpg

🙁🙁🙁 I've done the same in a 2wd cosworth, cept I just gave it too much right foot, gutted for ya dude 

Thanks well as predicted the insurance company has classed the vehicle being a total loss, but me being me I cancelled  the claim got the vehicle home and have found someone with a doner car and will be getting the inner metal skin off of it and welding it back onto mine and new (second hand) wing, bumper, bonnet, headlight, and rear bumper  and other bits and bobs. Hopefully this will be the first and last time I will see this.

IMG_20170626_161156.jpg

IMG_20170626_161152.jpg

IMG_20170626_161122.jpg