Final Fantasy XV

Gambit

I played it on PS4. Couldn't really get along with the camera angles. Lock on felt a bit pointless and seemed to keep dropping. Found myself button bashing for the next attack. Graphics during cutscene are phenomenal. Even the missus had to ask who the actors were that played them.

I'm loving it only camera angle I don't like is when in the car. And I like the free fight style to it I was unsure how it would work but think they have done well enough to make it work. Can't wait for the remake of 7 next year though :wub:

Just been reading about it. They said it will be "multi part series" telling the story from different angles  but nobody really knows what that means of yet but lot's of speculation about it being like you said among others I'll keep my eye on what goes on with it now I think. 

Yeah i remember when i bought it and see it on four disc i was like  wow. 

Have to see what they mean with this remake. one part did say it might have been in error others say could be a build up to how 8 starts. i hope they dont try cash in on it. :angry: