New insurance sorted

aucky

@Scoobyghost I am the same,i have been with same insurer for last 5 year basically because I don't like talking on the phone and thought wont be much difference in price,but decided to give it a try and Adrian flux came up a good couple hundred cheaper so for me was well worth it to change,makes me wonder how much I could have saved the last 5 year if I had shop't around.

• 2 months later...

I just joined adrianflux for the first time as well, basically same price as previous insurer but covers the mods and their cost. Really nice on the phone and understood exactly what I was talking about with the modifications where as admiral had no idea.

I got a bit of discount for mentioning being a member here and also using an approved dash cam.

My missus went with fluxes no issues but I decided I'd try Keith Michaels out so I can say I've tried both. Sorry Dan nothing personal. 

But God I wish I'd never 2 months in been threatened twice they're going to cancel the insurance. 20 quid In calls so far and a missing proposal form I've sent back. I know I did because I used the library to get a photo copy of my licence. They've emailed me another but I now have to go back to the library today to print that off and sign it and have it posted back today. Because they will cancel it if they don't have it back by 4pm tomorrow. So they said in a text about an hour ago. Was with the nfu for 9 years never had a problem. 

Yeah I've always mentioned Greenlight Flux and Michaels. And like you say heard good reports. I wanted to test both Flux and Michaels. My missus was due before me so I got her to go with Flux I nearly followed but thought I'd just try them on a whim, mind you taking photos of the speedo seemed abit strange never had to do that before. Anyway. The quote was pretty good so thought sod it. I guess to good to be true could sum it up. I'll see how I get on next day or two. But after that text I nearly fucked them off. But paying another deposit greaves me. And it's great other's have got along with thenlm but for me early signs don't look good. I've never had this sort of problems with changing granted I've only changed about 4 times now in my life of driving I normally justhe stick with who I'm with.