My car so far

Rps

• 3 weeks later...

@RpsChesterfield Just had a good read through your build thread and my god you've done a lot of work on her! Looks fantastic though, good to see someone take care and modify one properly! Impressive I must say!

Also where did you get your Hella horns from? Do you know anywhere to get them at a good price including bracket?

ah ok nice! Hmm no idea... need to look into it more, I've seen them for 08-14 for £150 and there is no way I'm paying that for a horn!

haha to be fair, you've accomplished a lot in 2 months with it, extremely good example. 

2 minutes ago, Matt91uk said:

ah ok nice! Hmm no idea... need to look into it more, I've seen them for 08-14 for £150 and there is no way I'm paying that for a horn!

haha to be fair, you've accomplished a lot in 2 months with it, extremely good example. 

Haha i ordered mine from subispeed for my 2015 STI. Arrived in 3 days. Cost £150-170 all-in-all with import tax etc

3 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Haha i ordered mine from subispeed for my 2015 STI. Arrived in 3 days. Cost £150-170 all-in-all with import tax etc

Thanks John! I hope the 2010 hatch is on the lower end of the scale! But i'll check whats needed and go from there, I prefer the visual look of them more than the louder horn! 

Just now, Matt91uk said:

Thanks John! I hope the 2010 hatch is on the lower end of the scale! But i'll check whats needed and go from there, I prefer the visual look of them more than the louder horn! 

Its the look that made me buy them. I found them for £14 on wish. If id have seen them first id have bought them and not even bothered wiring them up. 

IMG_4803.PNG

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Its the look that made me buy them. I found them for £14 on wish. If id have seen them first id have bought them and not even bothered wiring them up. 

Thanks John, I may go ahead and buy them! Even if it means not wiring them up more enhancing the front end look more than anything :biggrin: